Wyandotte County will begin accepting advanced ballots today. Please go their website to find exact details http://www.wycokck.org/Internet2010ElectionBanner.aspx?menu_id=1092&banner=27765&id=7002
Advance Voting Options
Vote In Advance by Mail
- Registered voters must apply for an advance ballot for each election. A separate application form must be completed for each individual voter and for each election.
- If you have a permanent illness or disability that makes it difficult or impossible to go in person to vote at your polling place, you may apply for permanent advance voter status. Call the Election Office, (913) 573-8500, to obtain the Application for Permanent Advance Voting Status. Permanent advance voters automatically receive a ballot by mail for every election.
Vote in Person
- At the Election Office, 850 State Avenue, during business hours.
- At a designated satellite advance voting site, if available, during hours posted at site.
- The advance voting period in Wyandotte County will normally begin on Tuesday, 14 days before every election. The advance voting period ends at noon Monday on the day before Election Day. (from the Wyandotte Election Office website)